Helena Gerdener introduces the new 0.5° global land water storage (GLWS) data set based on GRACE and GRACE-FO data assimilation at the GRACE-FO Science Team Meeting (13.10.2021 at 6.20pm CET).
Jürgen Kusche provides a public talk about the GlobalCDA research unit and some results at the Geodetic Colloquium at IGG, Uni Bonn (June 10 at 16:15 CEST). Everybody is most welcome to join. Please find all relevant Zoom information at this link.
- 26.-30.04.2021: We are happy to contribute to the EGU online conference. Please check out our contributions. The full citations can be found here.
Mon, 26 April
– 15.47 CEST: S. Mayr et al.: Uncertainty Estimation for a Global Inland Surface Water Time-Series (EGU2021-6399) in the session HS3.3
Thu, 29 April
– 9.09 CEST: K.-H. Hsu et al.: Using high-resolution groundwater data for the validation of a global hydrological model: evaluating WaterGAP and calibration/data assimilation (C/DA) performance over France (EGU21-1317) in the session HS2.5.1
– 9.21 CEST: K. Schulze et al.: Joint assimilation of GRACE satellite and in-situ discharge observations into a global hydrological model (EGU21-7511) in the session HS2.5.1
– 9.28 CEST: A.T. Saraswati et al.: Surface deformations observed by GPS and its relation to groundwater variations in France (EGU21-15146) in the session G3.1
- 22.10.2020: We are happy that the new paper of Deggim et al. (2021) is submitted and is currently under review for the journal ESSD. The paper is a joint effort of many GlobalCDA members and introduces two public GRACE level-3 correction data sets that may be useful for hydrology data assimilation, drought assessment, climate model validation, GIA inversion, etc.
- 30.07.2020: The new paper of Müller-Schmied et al. (2021) is published describing the newest WaterGAP mode version 2.2d which is used by the GlobalCDA research unit.
- 30.04.2019: It is our honor that two GlobalCDA principal investigators (PI) are recipients of the EGU Division Medals of 2019. Prof. Petra Döll has been awarded the Henry Darcy Medal and Prof. Tonie van Dam has been awarded the Vening Meinesz Medal.
- 18.10.2018: Recipients of the EGU Division Medals of 2019
It is our honor that two GlobalCDA principal investigators (PI) are recipients of the EGU Division Medals of 2019. Prof. Petra Döll has been awarded the Henry Darcy Medal and Prof. Tonie van Dam has been awarded the Vening Meinesz Medal. They will receive their prizes at the EGU 2019 General Assembly, which will take place in Vienna on 7–12 April 2019.
- 15.12.2017: Agreement of GlobalCDA Project from the DFG